HEALTH & SAFETY
Preventions from having treatments
● Cuts, broken skin & abrasions on your hands, feet or lower legs.
● No new nail varnish, extensions or removal of nail varnish in the last 24 hours as this harms the fish.
● Leg waxing or shaving in the last 24 hours.
● Infections and diseases including athlete’s foot, verrucas, diabetes, or any other infections with a blood-born virus such as Hepatitus B, C or HIV.
● Any immune deficiency due to illness or medication.
● Bleeding disorders or on anti-coagulant medication, e.g. Heparin or Warfarin
Please read these guidelines carefully as we care about your health and safety.
Click the map to see where we are
“Hands & Feet Treatment”
Fish Manicure & Pedicure
French Manicure & Pedicure
File & paint